HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Monday, February 1, 2016

So, life is about to get interesting again!  I haven't been contacted by the endocrinologist yet, and I don't know how long it will be until that appointment takes place.  In the mean time, I have come across another therapy that is highly controversial and I would not recommend to anyone.  Why?  It can kill you if you don't research and KNOW what you're doing!  I purchased the book, "The One Minute Cure" and my gift to you, is a link to the free PDF of this book. 

 http://freedom-school.com/health/one-minutecurepasswordfreefinalpdf102708.pdf 

You're welcome.  I bought Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 35% off Amazon.  I also bought 3% food grade to have on hand for other uses.  If you read the book, you'll KNOW what I'm about to partake in.  My order will arrive this Thursday, February 4, 2016.  I will start the therapy on Friday with 3 drops 3 times a day.  I'm hoping to post daily and let everyone know what I'm experiencing inside and out.  There are several places to read reviews about this therapy.  The book is sold on Amazon and there are reviews.  The H2O2 is sold on Amazon and there are reviews.  Curezone has a few forums on the topic, and you'll find others if you research Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide therapy.  Again, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.  I'm doing it at my own risk with my own knowledge for my own reasons.  Keep checking back if your interested in my results, and join my group.

It's all about quality of life.  I'm going for brain clarity and more energy and a working digestive system...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't say this, but there are also youtube videos of the therapy. For your viewing pleasure...LOL.

    ReplyDelete