HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 6

So, today is day 6 which means 8 drops.  I'm feeling very good.  A lot more energy and my allergies are definitely better.  My freezing hands and feet are getting warmer, most noticeably my hands.  No big time changes with MS so far.  All positive changes, no matter how slight, is a victory to me!  

I haven't found the time to take a bath with H2O2 added to water, but I'm planning on doing it one morning.  Since it peps you up, night would not be advisable.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

Taste is still very tolerable.  No stomach upset or anything.  I take on an empty stomach and eat an hour later.  Here's my day timed out: 6:10 first dose. Eat at 8am, 2nd dose 11ish, eat between 12 and 1  pm, 3rd dose 4ish, eat 5:30 to 6:30.  So, pretty easy to maintain.  Sleeping great and napping less now.   Let me know if you have any questions.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment