HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can't believe it's been 6 days since I blogged!  I have been sooo... tired and out of it.  My headaches get extreme if I don't get my Advil soon enough and I've been nauseous the last 3 days.  I am also battling constipation and that has caused a lot of discomfort too.  I will hopefully win the battle in the next day since I've been taking Miralax the last two days and stool softeners. 

Losing patience is easy!  I have to contently remind myself I wont be feeling normal for at least three months.  I am looking forward to September!  Think I'll go take a nap.

HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Steph. I just returned from a funeral in Chicago. Left on Fri & returned on Sat. We leave tomorrow for Sydney. I'll post pics & send you a link. Hang in there. I'll keep praying for healing and ask for some patience, too, as the healing takes time. In the end, it's going to be worth it!

    ReplyDelete