HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 20 of Nebulizing.

So here I am 20 days into nebulizing H2O2 and feeling good.  I have been continuing to coach softball and so far I'm keeping up rather well.  I need to find a way to eat better and still get more calories.  Ensure makes me sick feeling in my stomach and I need calories because i weigh less than 100 lbs..  so I continue to struggle with little things, but over all, there is nothing to complain about.  I'm still tired some days, but because of softball there is no time for a nap.  For your information on H2O2 therapy, when your body starts detoxing you will probably break out more than usual.  I use to have an occasional  blemish on my chin or near my nose.  Now I have two on my cheek, two on my forehead, four in the nose area.  So yeah, I'm treating daily breakouts now, but knowing that that's a good thing.  All the crap has to get out some way.  Will update soon. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment