HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Friday, July 30, 2010

So Far, So Good!

Yea!  I am feeling good, except for newly diagnosed sinus infection!  But antibiotics should clear it up.  I don't have MS headaches any more.  I don't have the HUGS in my chest that make it hard to breath!  I am working on my walking and already have more muscle control in my right leg!  I have less tingling in my hands and haven't run into a wall since I got home!

These are all encouraging results and I hope to be healing for the next 2 years...sooo, I may get more feeling back!  We shall see!  I know I'll get more hair back!  That will be nice, this wig is excruciatingly HOT!!

HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know, although I didn't originally comment, I'm checking this every single day for updates. - LT

    ReplyDelete