HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 13

I'm constantly reminded my story or plan is not always God's story or plan...I'm thinking 2+ days at .02  WBC means I will be coming up soon!  But no...dropped to .01.

Okay, guess that's my eye opener to relax and chill, it will happen in His time...Funny, sounds like my awesomely wonderful husband too!

I'm having platales again this morning, period looks to be ending but they want to keep my counts high.  No worries.

Feeling okay and more home sick than anything else.  But I know my family is fine and they keeps me fine.  I will keep the prayers up for a spike of somekind, but be patient.  I love you Bob!

I got 7 cards in the mail yesterday!  That was soooo...cool!  Thank you Denise Judy and my gorgeous little Jessica!  Made me smile and decorate my room with love!   Will keep you updated.

HUGS

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you! I'm so glad to hear that you finally got our cards. We kept waiting for you to say that you received one. :o) Who knew that you'd get a bunch in one day!

    I'm praying every day for your healing. :o)

    Love,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete