HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 days home.  I feel a lot of fatigue.  I get really bad night sweats.  I am having trouble eating enough.  Consequently, I am taking naps, using a wet cloth at night, and eating a lot of snacks.

I see my General Practitioner tomorrow morning and will get a complete blood count, talk about vitamins and see what she recommends for PT.

I know I will need a good 3 months to recoup and it could take as long as a year to get all my pre-chemo energy back.  It's all worth it, to not have another MS attack in the near or distant future.  We will see how the MS has been effected at my 6 month check up.  

Trying to take one day at a time.  Staying focused so far.  

HUGS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph:
    Could you use some help with meals. Our girls just LOVE cooking. Sorry you don't feel better. I'm sure you're glad to be home. Can I come over and clean something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy,
    My cleaners are here Mondays to clean everything, but you can just come over to say Hi. You're always welcome to stop by. Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete