HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

 March 15th, 2010

I'VE BEEN EXCEPTED FOR HiCy!!!!

So, I'm getting ready to leave, to go to my infusion center to get Tysabri, when the phone rings.  It's Dr Stefoski calling from RUSH, to let me know I have been excepted and Corey (the head nurse) will be calling me to get my tests underway!  I did not go get my Tysabri!!!  
He also let me know it would not be 6 months until I get HiCy...the Tysabri is completely out of the system in 12 weeks!  I am so happy, but nervous too!

I thought I was going to have 6 months to get everything ready and prepare the house and get things organized.  Seems I don't have quite as much time as I thought!  So, I will just do the best I can with arrangements, I hope everyone pulls their weight, because I will have no control over it.  Putting things in God's hands is awesome...it always seems to work.

Here I am about to rid my body of a disease that has controlled my life, in some manner, for the past 24 years!
Thank GOD!  I am so ready. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were accepted for this treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me...I haven't told everyone about my blog yet, since I'm still figuring it out!!

    ReplyDelete