HiCy, rebooting Steph

HiCy Journey

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


January 27th, 2010

So, I am currently on Solumedrol steroids for my exasperation! Not the first time...maybe the last! :)

I have made a list of all my current disabilities and MS problems. I also found out that when my hands are shaky, that's tremors... my infusion nurse told me...I just thought I had shaky hands.

So here we go:

MS HEAD TO TOE
1. Daily headaches in front of head, headband, and back of lower neck.
2. Ringing in ears, turns to stuffy feeling, hear noises that aren’t there.
3. Neck pains on front sides of neck continuing down to middle chest area.
4. Occasional problems swallowing (feels like I can’t remember how).
5. Middle chest area squeezes (MS hugs).
6. Aching shoulders and numb, sometimes shaky hands.
7. Chronic constipation, bloating until I take enough meds to make me go. Can eat once I have bowel movement, appetite decreases as bloating occurs if constipation not controlled. Must stimulate sphincter to have bowel movement and to empty bladder. Loss bladder during exasperations.
8. Atrophy in right leg, both upper and lower. Right foot numb from toes to knee. Left foot newly numb from toes to heel.
9. Drop foot on right side.
10. Sudden spasms in legs, sometimes painful.
11. Intermittent eye sight change in right eye.
12. Occasional slurring of words.
13. Difficulty breathing in last 2 months especially when laying on left side.
14. Anxiety, and unable to sleep without taking Ambien CR.
15. Noise sensitivity.
16. Drop things because I can’t feel them in my grasp.
17. Walk into walls and fall easily when things are in my path, such as uneven surfaces, or obstacles I need to step over.
18. When flaring nausea, vomiting, vertigo, extreme dizziness, wall walking, and unable to drive.
19. Often unknowingly carry my right hand like CP patients.
20. Hot hands, my hands get extremely hot some days, or cold hands, extremely cold.
21. Today, 2/23, during this exasperation I have lost feeling in my left foot and my left hand has started having random jerky spasms. Calling Dr. Hendin Monday for steroids.
22. 2/24 Now my left arm is in pain, shoulder down.
Yeah, so that pretty much sums it up. Now, I will be finishing my 5 days of steroids, hoping I feel better, and then off to Chicago to see if I can sell myself as a candidate for this treatment! It's time for a life change... HiCy.

No comments:

Post a Comment